Tuesday, November 11, 2014

A little more detail

Ok, I finally found a place to sit down and have a $4 cup of coffee.  It is LavAzza, the number one coffee in Italy.   The airport was dead and I walked right into a cab.  The cabbie said we were the second arrival of the morning so it was very quiet.   Zipped over to the Wynn Encore and gave my back to the bellman.  He said I could early check-in so I walked into the registration and early checked-in.  All that means is that they are going to text me when my room is ready.

I was given a "short-cut" to the Venetian where the conference is.  After the short-cut turned into a mile walk, over a bridge and through another property, I made it to registration.  Very smooth and organized.  There are already a ton of people here and now I'm waiting for the rest of the crew to arrive.

No comments:

Post a Comment